Here at The Mission Theatre we are extremely excited to share with you our latest acquisition of a new Allen and Heath QU-16 Digital Mixing Desk.
Sadly, at the beginning of the new year, our Soundcraft FX16 desk decided that its days were coming to an end. In our previous news article in January, we mentioned that The Mission Team were on the lookout for a new desk to replace our Soundcraft - we are delighted to announce we have found that replacement!
The Mission has now moved on to a digital desk, refreshing our technical equipment and keeping up-to-date with the latest desks available. The digital desk takes compact digital mixing to a new level with great design and exceptional functionality combining to create a superb professional audio experience. This sound desk is very user-friendly and will take no time to master. It is available for use by all of our visiting companies throughout their stay with us. We hope that it enhances audio aspects for all companies performances here and believe it is a great investment.
For a more detailed specification of the board see below:
- 16 Mono Inputs (TRS + XLR)
- 3 Stereo Inputs (TRS)
- 4 Stereo FX Returns
- 16 Busses
- 12 Mix Outputs (LR, Mono Mix 1-4, Stereo Mix 1-3)
- 4 FX Engines
- Moving Faders
- Recallable AnaLOGIQ Preamps
- Qu-Drive direct Multitrack Recording / Playback on USB drives
- 800×480 Touchscreen
- iLive FX Library
- dSNAKE Remote Audio Port
- Compatible with ME Personal Mixing System
- Qu-Pad iPad App
- USB Audio Streaming
- 4 Mute Groups
- Trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert, 4-band PEQ, compressor and delay on all Inputs
- Insert, 4-band PEQ, 1/3 octave GEQ, compressor and delay on all Mix outputs
- Built-in Signal Generator
- RTA with Peak Band indication